Revenue of Rs.772.7 Crores; Net Profit of Rs.13.4 Crores
With an Order Book of Rs.3,550 Crores
VA Tech Wabag Limited, a leading India MNC in Water and Waste Water
management today reported its results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011.
During 9 month FY 2012, the consolidated revenue is Rs. 772.7 Crores and
Net Profit of Rs. 13.4 Cores, a growth of 5% and 102% respectively over
corresponding period previous year.
The Firm Consolidated Order book stands at Rs. 3,550 Crores. The Firm Order
Book of EPC Segment stood at a Rs. 2,426 Crores and O&M Segment stood at Rs.
In addition to the Firm Order Book, the Company has Framework Contracts of
Rs. 1,330 Crores.
Order Intakes in Q3 FY12
The Company has received Orders of Rs. 533 Crores during Q3 FY 2012 of
which Rs. 362 Crores from India and Rs. 171 Crores from Overseas. The key
orders received are as follows:
- Order from Delhi Jal Board of Rs. 250 Crores for Construction of 20MLD
STP on DBO basis at Pappankalan Phase-II in New Delhi. EPC portion is
Rs. 170 Crores and Balance is Operations and Maintenance (O&M) for 10
- Turnkey EPC Order for De-mineralization WTP at Durgapur Projects Limited
(DPL) worth Rs. 50 Crores
- Standalone O&M orders over Rs. 40 Crores.
- Order from Turkey for Siverek Waste Water Treatment Plant of EUR 7.7
- Two orders from Czech Republic totaling to EUR 3.1 million for
Modernisation of the Jirkov WTP and Reconstruction of Mostiste WTP
- Order from Swiss for New filtration Plant of EUR 3 million
- Order from Saudi Arabia for Waste Water Treatment Plant of EUR 8.4
The desalination project which was inaugurated on 23rd February 2010 is
progressing as per schedule. The Company has completed 70% of the total EPC
work in the project and expects to complete by mid 2012.
The Company is seeing overall positive developments in the Libya and
believe that the situation will further improve in next few months.
SOURCE: VA Tech Wabag Limited
CONTACT: Mr. T V Gopal
Va Tech Wabag Limited